Saturday, May 21, 2011

This week-end, I ran into...


... two great salsa dancers who made me feel like finally learning how to dance to latin music 

... a waiter who served me a Piña Colada (making me feel like going to a Mexican beach this summer!)

... a Bahraini soldier who showed us the way back to our hotel, after we realized we'd forgotten about the curfew and a whole sector of the city was closed off until the morning

... a Filipino water slide attendant who pushed the rubber ring I was seating on into the very steep slope of a giant half pipe! It left me voiceless and breathless but I still rushed to do it again!

... dozens of Arab youngsters who all happened to go to the same cinema hall I was heading to! They were looking for Jack Sparrow; I was looking for Johnny Depp!

No comments:

Post a Comment