Tuesday, September 27, 2011

The best burger in town


Being French, my first reference of what a good burger should be, was - dreadfully - McDonalds... And then I moved to Mexico, discovered Carl's Jr., my standard for a good burger went up, and I swore never to eat at McDonalds again. But that was before I moved to Saudi Arabia, discovered Johnny Rockets, and swore never to eat at Carl's Jr. again!

I mean, look at these!
And they also serve ketchup smiley faces!
Table jukebox which unfortunately does not work (The restaurant looked so western, the waiter had to remind us music is forbidden in Saudi Arabia)
You were not thinking about drinking a Coke with your burger, were you?
A vanilla milkshake is the best way of enhancing your burger's flavour
(twice the calories, twice the pleasure!)
The emptied restaurant just about to close for the evening prayer

1 comment:

  1. haha Johnny Rocket's the bomb! try the Oreo Shake! daaayym. I tell you, Saudi land is the bomb for dining out!

    ReplyDelete