Saturday, March 10, 2012

Throwing a party in Saudi Arabia...


... is actually easier than I thought!

All you need is good company, which we definitely had! Additionnally, you may want:

An appetizer buffet: nacho chips, guacamole, ceviche, an easy but delicious dip (frijoles + sour cream + cheddar cheese)

 
A great co-host who can do corn tortillas the Mexican way
For main course, tacos with different fillings: chicken, atropellado (dry meat in tomato sauce),
rajas con queso
Nice chit-chat, interesting stories to share
A salsa teacher who gets everybody dancing
And to finish, a selection of Nutella cheesecake, biscocho and pastel de tres leches
And that's how we spend great times over here! I haven't been very active around here, we haven't done so much lately, but we have a couple of great trips coming up! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

  1. Dear,

    Do you have info about the compounds in Khobar ? I'm looking for compounds in Jubail, but all seems full or not fine. Only Bajr rai garden was nice. Do you have knowledge of nice compounds in Khobar ? Thanks in advance !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      I'm sorry I don't have any information about the compounds in Khobar. I know most of them are nicer than in Jubail, but I've only been to Nesma, near the French school, which was quite nice. I'm afraid I can't tell you much more.
      Bajrai Garden Village is a nice compound, it can be a good option.

      Good luck!

      Delete