Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Tiptoeing back...


It's really been a while since my last article, I don't even dare to check exactly how long it's been. Not that nothing has happened in our lives, just that I always found things dragging me away from the blogger website. I just didn't feel like writing... at all. Maybe because I became so used to life here that nothing surprises me anymore, nothing seems to be worth writing about anymore. And on top of that, my mood has shifted away from the beginner's excitment to the more experienced expat's weariness, especially since we are about to plan our farewells from the Gulf region.

Anyhow, I wanted to share a couple of pictures taken some months ago (!) in Bahrain, at the Bushido's Friday brunch. This is definitely one of our favourite restaurants in Bahrain: the inside decoration, the setting, the quality of the food, the service... This Japanese brunch lived up to our expectations!







No comments:

Post a Comment