Saturday, June 25, 2011

In Kuwait this weekend, there was...


... a system breakdown at the border, causing quite a long wait
... a first-class Japanese restaurant on an artificial island
...  a modern tower being built to watch a yacht marina 
... traditional boats in a traditional harbour
... dull buildings under construction
... German shoppers
... some date harvesting going on near a huge mall
... a birthday celebrated on a boat
... a mosque under construction in the dusty desert
... an ice-cream seller along the highway
... lots of camels looking to cross the border illegally
Where are you spending the weekend, and what is there around there? 

4 comments:

  1. Mine: http://bazar-alice-rafa.blogspot.com/2011/06/santander-picos-de-europa-leon.html
    Not bad either! ;)
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! I was checking pictures, Spain looks great! I added your blog to my favourites so I'll check it more frequently now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! Some parts of Spain are really nice I confirm! Unfortunately I don't update it as often as you... only when I travel :D
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems that Kuwait is like Saudi Arabia too

    ReplyDelete