Sunday, June 5, 2011

My madeleines


02/06/2011 - 22:15 - Bushido, Manama, Bahrain

Sitting on a beautiful terrace next to an artificial pond, enjoying how the cool breeze is making its way through the hot, humid night, I watch how a black-dressed waiter comes my way. He's holding a tray in his left hand; and on this tray there's a glass, and in this glass there's chilled Chardonnay!

Sipping my first glass of white wine in months, lovely memories come back to my mind: family dinners back home, toasts of homemade foie gras, blushing cheeks, laughters, delightful moments, delighted tastebuds.


03/06/2011 - 13:25 - Margarita Mexicana, Manama, Bahrain


Guacamole al molcajete prepared by a Mexican chef, made from Hass avocados imported from Mexico, fresh tomato, white onion and coriander. To me, the real taste of Mexico!

Have a great weekend, and enjoy the guacamole and/or white wine while you can!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha !! J'aime beaucoup tes madeleines moi aussi... ;-)

    ReplyDelete