Saturday, January 28, 2012

Drive!


This week end again, Bahrain didn't fail to provide us with thrill and fun as we went to have a ride on go-karts! The track is next to the Formula One Circuit and, to me, it seemed we were almost driving as fast as F1 drivers!



Looking like a F1 driver: check!

Waving and driving: that definitely wasn't me!

Overtaking a kart in the curve: wasn't me either!
Pulling in at the pit stop: great race Birthday Boy ;)

And to give you an idea of the mood I was in on the track:


2 comments:

  1. I love go-Karts :D

    In fact tomorrow i start one championship i'll gonna race this year :) It will be difficult for me, as i'm in the top of weigth range but it's sure it's gonna be very funny! :)

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that sounds great! I think someone is going to be jealous ;) Good luck then, let us know how it went!

    ReplyDelete