Saturday, February 18, 2012

Starbucks coffee, the Saudi way


Living in Saudi Arabia has made me a complete coffee addict: as there are no bars to stop by for a drink, having a coffee at a coffee shop has become some kind of tradition whenever we go out. We obviously go a lot to Starbucks (especially since there are sooo many in Al-Khobar and Bahrain) but we also like to try new coffee shops from time to time. Café Liwan is definitely my second favourite: nice, warm decoration, delicious, not too sweet mocha, and a subtle Arabic touch. I especially love that you can order Arabic or Turkish coffee, and even dates to accompany your qahwa!

Mocha and Chai tea
I love the brand logo, where Arabic and English combine so nicely
Made in KSA and 100% recycled? Really worth mentioning!
And my Chai Tea's saffron flakes melted into a delicious orange froth!

No comments:

Post a Comment