Tuesday, February 8, 2011

And the winner is...


With so much cheating going on, I needed a few days to decide on who, if any, really deserves the prize!
I will thus award not one, not two, but three prizes!

-     1st prize goes to… Melba! For having an engineer eye on everything, although not being one (you keep impressing me Mel!). Well done! Let’s see when we manage to schedule that Om Ali ;)

-  2nd prize goes to… Ramiro! For cheating in an honest way (is it actually possible?!) and for wanting this dessert so bad without even knowing what it’s like! However, since you cheated, you only win a tutorial session on how to prepare it, to schedule any day in the 2nd half of July ;)

-  Special prize for honesty goes to… Alice & Rafa! God knows when I’ll manage to pay you a visit in Madrid; I will definitely owe you much more than an Om Ali by then ;)

And since I’m definitely very generous I will share that signed picture to you all ;)






5 comments:

  1. They all are so lucky! I hope I can participate on the tutorial session because the Om Ali is delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We feel very proud of this prize, obtained after a long life dedicated entirely to work harder and harder...

    Being here is more than we could imagine. MANY MANY THANKS!!!

    Ah, no, sorry, this is not Oscars... I got the wrong paper... errrrrr... not this, not this, where the h*** i put it... OH Here it is!!

    Solene, many thanks for the prize and yes, we are waiting for you in Madrid, where both of you are always welcome :) Keep making these kind of games, it was really funny.

    A kiss

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rafa you made me laugh! You're just sooo ready to get an Oscar! Or you could be a professional speech-writer!
    Hugs and kisses to you and to my favourite cousine, miss you!

    Cariño why would you want to learn? That would mean you'd bake it for me then!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG I WON I WON I WON !! J'AI GAGNÉ , GANÉ, ICH GEWANN, HO VINTO, 私は勝った, EU GANHEI, 나는 이겼다, (still cheating!!)

    C'mon it's a dessert, If you are Ramiro you don't even care what the thing is.. It's a dessert!!!

    And I think I have the 1st place since I'll have a tutorial session on how to prepare it ;-) can't wait to try the Om Ali... I mean can't wait to see you again...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ramiro you're just a professional cheater! Tienes suerte que me caes bien ;)

    ReplyDelete