Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wanna play?

I’m in a playful mood today, the weather is getting very summery already, and tomorrow’s weekend for us! Oh, and we’re heading to Bahrain! Let’s just hope I don’t get sunburnt by exposing too much skin as I won’t be wearing any abbaya there! I’ll keep you posted!

Anyway, today’s game is the following: here’s a picture of a very nice building we saw in Al-Khobar the other day. It looks beautiful, but can you figure out what's inside?




Take a guess and leave it as a comment (Spanish and French accepted!). The first right answer will win… (take a seat; you won’t believe your eyes!)… a voucher for a home baked Om Ali (absolutely delicious local dessert!), which I will obviously bake myself on the next occasion I see the winner. And since I’m feeling so generous today, I might add a signed photo of myself wearing my best-looking abbaya. It really is your lucky day ;)

Have a good day everyone! 



9 comments:

  1. on a le droit de faire plusieurs propositions?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmh, excellente question! Une seule proposition par jour tiens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I "KNOW" what's inside that building but i won't say it because i've cheated :P so i don't deserve the prize!!

    Anyway, i wouldn't have guessed it! Incredible! :P

    Rafa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh girl I want that dessert so bad!!! I would say that according to that 70's style building you can find inside some Silvia Pinal's furniture (famous mexican actress). And to be sure I should say that inside is a view deck and I'm sure of that cause you can see everywhere from there.

    But as i said I want that Om Ali I don't care to cheat so inside are a Restaurant and Water Tank of 500 m’ capacity and 46 m diameter.

    yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. moi je dis une piscine à étages.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hummm... Moi, je propose : une usine de fabrication de Om Ali !!!!
    Et puis d'abord, même si j'ai faux, je veux tes Om Ali fait maison ! Y'aurait pas une dérogation pour ta soeur ?

    ReplyDelete
  7. un château d'eau... pas très fun comme réponse, mais ça en a la silhouette...
    ou alors, c'est une maison de particulier... tout simplement... genre, super facile de monter chercher un truc dans ta chambre vingt etages au-dessus. mais j'imagine que la personne qui vit la dedans a au moins une vingtaine de bonnes, donc elles peuvent meme faire une chaine pour apporter au rez-de-chaussee le truc dont on a besoin, en un rien de temps... bon tu dis, c'est quoi ?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Je crois que la bonne réponse a été donnée mais que le Maître du jeu n'est pas prompt à récompenser...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Elo et Muriel, bravo pour votre imagination. Et même qu'il y aurait des umpa lumpas qui fabriqueraient le Om Ali tiens ;)

    Carole, merci de me rappeler à l'ordre!

    Cordialement vôtre, le Maître du jeu

    ReplyDelete