Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sur la route…


Since I’m not allowed to drive and don’t serve much as a co-pilot (those who already know me will know why!), I find many ways of entertaining myself while we’re on the road.

Trying to decipher the city names (my Arabic reading is almost the level of a 6-year-old’s)


Reminding the driver about the speed limit (just to get congratulated on my reading of Arabic numbers)

Checking that the car is within the height limit (and expecting congratulations again!)

Having a look at the oil pipelines along the road

Having a look at the price at the gas station, only to wonder how I’ll ever 
be able to pay the European price again 
(that was about 3 euros for 32 litres) 



Looking at the ever changing desert sky

And I leave you with this music video of the French song which inspired the title of this post: 


No comments:

Post a Comment